WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Children under 8 years can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision is required. Keep uninflated balloons away from children. Discard broken balloons at once.

CAUTION: This product contains natural latex rubber, which may cause allergic reactions.

Do not inhale helium. Inhaling helium can result in injury or death. A ribbon attached to a balloon could pose a choking or entanglement injury.

Please properly dispose of your balloons and do not release them into the air. Released balloons pollute our waterways and pose a threat to wildlife. Balloons released near power lines may cause damage or power outages.